At our very core, it is our mission to provide credible and excellent service and expertise to our pawn customers. We perfectly abide by all laws, rules and regulations that a Licensed Pawnbroker must follow. We have a zero tolerance policy on purchasing stolen merchandise and will immediately contact the police if a stolen item is brought into our shop. We do not condone any illegal activity. Treating our customers with the utmost respect and keeping both the customer and their merchandise safe are our biggest priorities.
We have a code of conduct here, something that we take very seriously and expect every person in our organization to uphold.
- To treat all customers with the utmost respect. The customer comes first, always.
- To follow all laws, rules and regulations perfectly.
- To immediately contact law enforcement and work with them when stolen merchandise has entered the shop.
- To serve as a reputable business in Garden City and support the community.
- To always serve as a reliable option for customers needing cash in exchange for their items of value.
- To ensure customers that we are a Licensed Pawnbroker and can legally take on pawn loans.
- To always give the customer their deserved monetary amount based on the actual value of the item.
- Integrity: Honesty and strong moral principles.
- Accountability: We take on the responsibility of only accepting real, quality and non-stolen items.
- Attentiveness: We dissect every aspect of an item brought into our store and pay close attention to detail.
- Credibility: We are a licensed pawnbroker, certified by the National Pawnbrokers Association (NPA). That is something we take very seriously.
- Knowledge: We understand pawning and selling can be tough, our staff are true pawn experts that will help you with any questions you have.